Shell Graduate Programme: jobs in Information Technology
Build and implement IT solutions for a range of highly complex business functions, from finance through to engineering. Expose yourself to a challenging, fast paced and rewarding working environment, continuously innovating to maintain Shell’s competitive advantage.
Your study background
- MSc Computer/Data Science
- MSc Computer Engineering
- MSc Information Studies
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Embedded Systems
- MSc Business Information Technology
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Security and Network Engineering
Or any other related technical IT study or technical study with an interest in IT.
Training and development opportunities
The Shell Graduate Programme includes formal IT learning modules. However, you'll also be coached in various aspects of Shell’s IT functions and experience technical, commercial and leadership training to help you apply your technical knowledge to our business needs. There is a culture of continuous learning at Shell, so in addition to your formal training, you’ll receive ongoing coaching and mentoring, and regular in-depth development checks to ensure you’re on track to reach your potential.
Why choose the Shell Graduate IT Programme
You’ll be joining an industry-leading development programme, with benefits including:
- Colleagues – you’ll be part of our open, dynamic and supportive working culture; a network of friendly professionals at the top their game that fully support each other and strives to excel
- Development – you’ll have the opportunity to progress globally and develop and diversify your role to meet your full potential. You’ll build your skills through hands-on roles, job tasks and world-class training and development
- Flexibility and benefits – you’ll be given excellent benefits and flexibility
- Support – you’ll have a strong support network to help you succeed. Supervisors, coaches, mentors and professional experts help you monitor and track your progress. You’ll be connected to a global workforce with a wide range of networks such as the Young Shell Professionals Network, Shell Women’s Network, enABLE Network for people with disabilities and more
- Diversity – we passionately believe in creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
- Diversity and differences are seen as opportunities for enhancing Shell’s performance, therefore showing genuine belief in and respect for people is considered key. We welcome people with an impairment – please let us know when you need any assistance for your application.
Ready to apply?
Please know that when applying for Information Technology, you need to choose the option IT Graduate Programme. If you would like to prepare yourself for your assessment, please read our tips.