Our application window re-opens as of 1 February 2018.
If you would like to prepare yourself in the meantime, please read our tips.
Are you looking for an exciting IT internship opportunity in an international organisation? Do you want to join one of the largest IT teams in the world? An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and get to know the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your IT interests and abilities.
What we look for
- You are enrolled in a University Master's Degree programme related to IT. E.g., Business Information Management, Computer Science and Computer Technology studies or Big Data.
- You are available for 3-9 months
- You are available for at least 4 days a week
What we offer you
- A real project with a significant level of business impact
- An internship that can be combined with master thesis research next to working on a Shell Project
- When successful in the Assessed Internship it could result in you being offered a full-time role in our IT Graduate Programme.
Grasp of research questions
- What are the key differentiators of Software as a Service Success?
- What factors impact the business value of an internal application?
- How can organisations instil and maintain trust in a multivendor total outsourcing arrangement?
- What are the business benefits of an enterprise data model?
- How will disruptive technologies change the future of the IT function?
Please note that the topics presented are just a grasp and are certainly not limited to those. We will help you finding a project matching your interests and requirements from university.